Let’s imagine a situation when the world is going to an end. What will be your 1st step to survive? Well, it is quite funny that you are facing a herd of Zombies. Just chill! We know its never gonna happen but still find out few important steps for Zombie Survival Guide.
1. Try To Be A Super Scavenger For Solar Chargers And Lights.
- The most important key for surviving is how well you manage yourself to scavenge items
- When you are out, the most important thing after water you need is a power source to charge up your gadgets.
- Searching for some solar panels and lights will help you to recharge your mobile.
- In Addition, a mobile act as a communication channel, it is most important for your survival.
- Similarly, solar lights will guide you the safest way at night to escape from the zombie apocalypse.
2. Water Is The Top Essential Item For A Zombie Survival Guide.
- Never underestimate water and it’s important because without water you will die much quicker than killed by zombies.
- Dehydration is best in killing when you don’t care for water.
- In a survival guide, we recommend you to carry multiple water containers that will work for you.
- There is no alternate option for drinking water, drink as much water you can and stay hydrated.
- Always keep searching for water sources must be the topmost rule of your survival Guide.
3. Be Armed And Dangerous Must Be Mentioned In Your Zombie Survival Guide.
- When you are surrounded by zombies, all you need to have a collection of tools and arms.
- Don’t underestimate the knife as it plays an essential role in your Survival Guide.
- It can do multiple tasks like cutting ropes, fruits, and other eateries, and lastly the smallest yet powerful weapon to keep you protected from a Zombie.
- Destroying a zombie by its head you need a Machete. Therefore, it adds benefits when you fight face to face with a zombie.
- Always try to carry more tools and weapons, because all together they will ease you.
4. Create A Group And Stay Connected With A Hand-Held Radio.
- It is always suggested in a survival Guide to stay in groups in a Zombie apocalypse.
- In Addition, if you carry handheld radio for group communication will enhance your strength and allows you to communicate long distances.
- Teamwork is always better; a handheld radio will help you when you get separated.
- Not being face to face still able to be in touch with each other.
- Similarly, Modern radios are weatherproof which will keep you connected in the worst climatic conditions too.